EAP1 051

a place to put our class work

Monday, February 28, 2005

Big Fish

There are many differences between the big fish story in the movie and Big fish story in the book. I watched the movie and I read the book, there are many differences between them. On of the many differences is when the Edward went to the city with Karl. In the book there was one way to arrive in the city, but in the movie there are two ways to arrive in the city. I think the change does not make the movie lighter or heavier but I think it will it less realistic, but this is good for the movie, I think the movie maker did that because he want the movie to be more active. I prefer that because when the Edward got the short dangerous way it was more exciting. Another difference in the movie they call the city Ashton, but in the book they call it Ashland.
By:Ahmed Ali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home